Fire and Water Damage Restoration in Littleton, CO
Time is of the essence when it comes to cleanup and restoration after a disaster situation. Damage brought on by fire, water, storms, and flooding can lead to catastrophic structural damage or mold growth if proper measures are not taken in time to mitigate the losses. For a reliable recovery service that can come to you in your hour of need, residents of Littleton, as well as the surrounding areas, choose Cyclone Kleenup.
About Cyclone Kleenup
With 31 years of unrivaled experience providing restoration and remediation services in the state of Colorado, Cyclone Kleenup has become Littleton’s most dependable partner when it comes to cleaning up and recovering properties that have been subjected to natural disasters. From our headquarters in Leadville, we have proudly served central Colorado, with a wide service area that covers over one hundred neighborhoods and communities.
We are ASHE members certified in infectious control and offer repair services to hospitals after fire and water damage. Cyclone Kleenup also specializes in the advanced treatment of mold and bacteria. We are also the experts to call for asbestos testing and abatement in central Colorado, having received certification from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE).
Safe and Efficient Disaster Remediation by Cyclone Kleenup
Our expertise is in restoring natural disaster-stricken properties, but Cyclone Kleenup also takes on other jobs that other general contractors may not. Below is a list of some of the services we offer in Littleton, CO:
- Water Damage Restoration – Water damage can be caused by something as common as an appliance failure, burst or frozen pipes, or plumbing overflows. Our water damage restoration process starts with a complete inspection in order to formulate the most efficient strategy to execute in order to address the problem. We will then shut down the source of the water, bring in pumps to extract and drain the majority of the water, dehumidify the interiors in order to prevent the growth of mold before cleaning up the dirt and debris and disposing them properly. Finally, disinfection and deodorization will take place so that we fully eliminate the possibility of mold growth and bad odors, so that your property can once again be ready for inhabiting.
- Fire Damage Restoration – Cyclone Kleenup offers both smoke and soot damage restoration as well as smoke odor removal from properties that have recently been through a fire. We also work with dozens of trusted insurance companies and can assist you in filing for insurance claims.
- Storm and Flood Restoration – Colorado is no stranger to extreme weather situations. In 2013, flooding caused an estimated over $1 billion in property damage after a slow-moving cold front clashed with warm humid monsoonal air, which resulted in some of the heaviest rains the state has seen in recent years. Cyclone Kleenup offers structural drying, water drainage and extraction, and flood damage restoration, bringing properties back to their pre-disaster state.
- Disaster Restoration – We also offer repairs for storm and wind damage, as well as reconstruction services for properties hit hard by inclement weather.
- Mold Remediation – Our free mold inspection is available for all homeowners that suspect they may have mold and fungi growing on their property. Our hygienists and experts will then perform mold removal in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Asbestos Testing and Removal – One of the unseen pitfalls to obtaining an old house is that asbestos may have been used to construct it, a material that is extremely dangerous for humans. If your property was built in the 60s or 70s, it may be in your best interests to call Cyclone Kleenup for an asbestos evaluation and full removal.
- Construction – Cyclone Kleenup can take on all manner of construction and reconstruction jobs, from roof replacements or repairs to building and property demolition for a fresh start.
- Trauma Clean Up – Trauma sites such as crime scenes or chemical spill sites are far too dangerous for your average cleaning crew. Cyclone Kleenup follows stringent safety protocols set forth by the OSHA and EPA and uses state of the art protective tools and equipment in order to clean out sites that may contain potential biohazards.
Call Cyclone Kleenup Today
Our operators are ready to take your call at 719-299-3887. You may also schedule an appointment and learn more about our company by visiting our Contact Us page.
Blogs related to Littleton